My Thoughts About Abstract

17:16:00


My Thoughts About Abstract




                Many disciplines of drawing, painting abstracting is my favorite subject. Because am able to express my feelings independently without any restriction the images. In this matter, I have no any approach to satisfy expectations for my pictures to the audience. To create abstract paintings independently it is my approach. Because the best creation can be done by independently. I can create abstract painting without any pre plan. I start my abstract painting with choice of my favorite colors with big brush by preparing texture on white canvas with plaster of Paris. It is always my approach to finish the picture gradually with my efforts of coordination of colors with each other. During the process of creating abstract painting in this fashion at various times, brushing on picture happened emphasis by me and I enjoy good pleasure whenever it happened. Colored round patches at once beautiful composition on the canvas to the colors I like being close to each other to give a different effect. The effect induces me to make an abstracting painting.






                         Each artist or any person should try to paint abstract painting because it does not required any pre plan for it and it would developing as it would be paint. And more and more of these collages descending deeper we begin to reach the peak, shared Supreme abstract painting. The pictures become our favorite hobby. By these way we spend our little time behind abstract painting which reward us special pleasure .My Blog

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like us on Facebook